information collected by Ceci Ao Dai. In this policy we explain:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How we use it.
- What controls you have over our use of it.
Ceci Ao Dai is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of
personal information by business and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you
deal with us.
Collection of Information
Personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Ceci Ao Dai:
- If you contact Ceci Ao Dai, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you establish or access an account or order product.
- When you conduct certain types of transactions such as direct deposit or refunds.
- When you submit your email address to our website mailing list.
- When you place an order on our website to purchase goods we may require you
to provide us with contact information including your name, address, telephone
number or email address and financial information.
Use of Information Collected
We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary
purpose for which it is collected, for example, provision of our services, including
administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record
keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance.
In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclose.
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or
prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s
health or safety.
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be
engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in
reporting matter to the relevant authorities.
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law, for example, to
comply with a warrant or other order of a court or legal process.
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for
prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings
or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or
the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an
Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may
collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices
of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. Ceci Ao Dai
encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements
of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your controls of information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a
result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, Ceci Ao Dai cannot ensure
or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or
services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Ceci Ao Dai receives your transmission, it
makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account
information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To
ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if
we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you
by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
destruction of your personal information, your complaint should be directed in the first
instance to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation we recommend that you
visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at